Spend your summer in beautiful mid-coast Maine!
Maine State Ferry Service is looking for an energetic, coordinated, detail-orientated Customer Service representative to join the team! The customer service representative position at the Maine Ferry Service is responsible for all ticket sales, assist with traffic loading and unloading coordination, and providing knowledge and an unforgettable experience for all guests utilizing ferry service.
• Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
• Must have a current TWIC card or be able to obtain one within first 30 days
• Cash handling experience
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast-paced atmosphere
• Knowledge of Maine Ferry service and surrounding Islands to provide guests with "what to do?" information.
• Ability to work independently and under supervision.
• Able to follow basic instruction and interpret written instruction.
• Ticket counter sales
• Assist in directing traffic loading and unloading vessel
• Answer phones and be able to multi task
• Computer skills and basic data entry/clerical
• Assist guests with needs and be able to answer all questions